What’s my home worth?
There are several different websites where homeowners can simply type in their street address and receive an instant estimate of how much their home is currently worth. Unfortunately, these online calculators can be extremely inaccurate and often misleading because they typically ignore the extra value associated with special features and amenities of your specific property.
Let the real estate specialists from Grant-Murray Homes conduct a thorough, individualized, and current market analysis to provide the most up-to-date real estate price estimate possible. In addition to considering the unique aspects of your home and surrounding property, our expert analysis will also be partially based on the recent sales of similar homes in your area. Our goal is to provide a market analysis that is maximally accurate which puts more money in your pocket when the deal is done.
What is a current market analysis?
Over time, the value of real estate tends to increase. Some properties increase in value faster than others. And many homeowners looking to sell have been investing financially in their property for several years or even decades longer compared to other homeowners, too. Each of these factors helps determine the total amount of home equity, which can be a critical factor when considering different mortgage and financing opportunities.
Through our highly customized market analysis services, you might be surprised to learn that your home is worth much more than previously expected. With more money in your pocket, you can now select your new dream home from among a significantly wider variety of new property listings, as well. Other potential benefits include:
- Identify the average length of time that it takes to sell a property with your special combination of unique features and amenities.
- Determine the potential monetary differences between the average final sales price compared to the average initial asking price.
- Identify the number of similar listings that expired due to an initial asking price that was too high.
- Review the prices of recent properties currently pending closure.
- Determine which homes sold for a substantially higher price due to limited market inventory at the time of the sale.
- Better estimate the optimum asking price for selling your home at top-dollar and/or in the fastest time frame.
When completing the online form requesting our market analysis services, please include a description of the property, such as the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, recent upgrades in kitchen appliances and flooring, and exterior features such as landscaping and outdoor living spaces. Have you recently upgraded the HVAC system? Does the property have a concrete, blacktop, or loose-stone driveway? Is there a wood-burning or gas log fireplace in the home?
List each of the exclusive features of your current property and let our team of real estate experts create the most accurate market estimate possible. For buyers and sellers of real estate in Fayetteville, NC, and surrounding areas, the team from Grant-Murray Homes promises to help you every step of the way.
If you would like an estimate of how much your home is worth, please fill out the form below.